YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

awesome

perfectly written, it would have been cool if you could say things that triggered other paths in the story though

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

well

its very good and fun, i found myself in a daze while i was playing lol, i guess maybe cus its a bit repetitive, could be fun if there were bosses once in a while, but one thing i do not like is the fact that you can only aim in 8 directions, makes it kind of annoying to shoot specific people sometimes. it would be much nicer if you could aim more freely, but otherwise the game is good

One Chance One Chance

wow

this is pretty cool actually
the music is probably the best part because it sets the mood so well. but i probably would have found the cure but i went to the bar to celebrate with that chick in the beginning, and i went to the roof and saw the guy jump later, and those together took 2 of my days away, and on the last day, i went to the park with molly :(

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

uhm

the menu looks cool and all but when i click play game, all i see is blackness

Charcoa1 responds:

Each game's sounds are generated when thhat game is first loaded. This can take a little while (under a second on my Core2Duo; about 3 seconds on my Atom), depending on the game and the computer it's being played on.
Also, this was made in Flex, with Flixel and I've had some people have problems with older versions of the flash player not running the game properly; but that's usually with the game not loading at all.

Grid 30-X10 Grid 30-X10

cool

its pretty cool but its kind of ridiculous how you have to enter the hangar and stuff because it can be really annoying at times if you're just trying to play a mini game and you keep crashing, but other than that its a pretty good game

AMP'D AMP'D

lol

tom fulp beat me by 8 points..

Truck Toss Truck Toss

wow

addicting as shit, nice game

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

wow

this is amazing, the controls and graphics really give it that arcade feel, and the gameplay itself is fantastic. the art and animation is also amazingly dead on (no pun intended). its also very challenging, the farthest i got to before quitting on my first time playing was right after the house with those zombies that come back up when you kill them, after that is that long room with like a bajillion enemies, yeah i gave up when i got to there...that was probably the end huh...well anyway, im favoriting this game!

AVOIDAL AVOIDAL

well

i give it like a 7.5 - 8.0
its kind of boring. but its a good idea for a game

HybridMind responds: